Tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KENDRA!!!
Who would have thought that this little blonde beauty that I met at church camp twenty something years ago tomorrow would still be a hot blonde beauty this many years later? And yet, she obviously is. But here are some things you might not have known about her in no particular order.
1. She is absolutely addicted to Diet Cokes.
2. She is extremely patient.
3. She is a terrific mom.
4. Her left buttock gets sore when she goes bowling.
5. She is very frightened of rodents.
6. She was once convinced that Crystal Wolfe (a former local news
anchor) was a dwarf. (That may have been my fault.)
7. She is now suspicious of things I tell her.
8. She is extraordinarily calm.
9. She is underconfident about her voice.
10. She loves children and is one of their best advocates.
11. She can still do flips on the trampoline.
12. She is gracious.
13. She likes to watch TLC.
14. She exceeds all expectations when she takes on volunteer projects.
15. She is brave.
16. She really loves babies.
17. She is competitive.
18. She refuses to go along with the crowd.
19. She is fiscally responsible.
20. She saved my life once when I fell asleep driving.
21. She likes reading blogs but she's not too crazy about writing them.
22. She is a wonderful teacher.
23. She really enjoys Harry Potter books.
24. She takes more baths than anyone I know.
25. She was volunteer of the year last year at Austin Elementary. (I'm
gonna pay for that one.)
26. She absolutely loves naps.
27. She deserves better, but never complains.
28. She is an encourager.
29. She is both quiet and well-spoken.
30. She is poised.
31. She would do anything for our kids.
32. She is generous.
33. She is fun.
34. She loves Jesus.
There is so much more one could say about her, but I'll stop at that number for some reason.